RESOURCES — Creating the Perfect Sales Page
- Create curiosity by using one of these tactics in your headline.
- Make a bold promise
- Make an outrageous claim
- Ask a question
- Set the stage for your potential buyer with ideas like this.
- Present a scenario
- Start a story
- Ask a few questions
- Pinpoint the problem by telling a story they will love.
- Tell your story
- Tell their story
- Tell a customer’s story
- Share the solution to their problem to win them over.
- Introduce your product
- Then explain all the benefits
- Present proof that your product will solve their problem.
- Back up you claims
- Provide customer testimonials
- Build your credibility
- Outline the “offer” in three simple steps.
- Explain each piece
- Build the value
- Reveal the price
- Seal the deal and give them every reason to act right now.
- Remove their risk
- Sweeten the deal
- Create urgency
- Strong call-to-action
- A stern warning