KWIK MARKETPLACE — Adding an Article to Kwik Marketplace
Follow these steps once you are an approved KWIK Marketplace contributor
Purchase a product via the KWIK Marketplace website.
Visit the website of the product you purchased and copy images and videos and write a article or review for this product. DO NOT just copy the website as Google will not index duplicate content and it is against to policies of KWIK Marketplace. REMEMBER, our goal is to get organic traffic, and that will come through unique articles, reviews and following the guidance of this website.
It's very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on KWIK Marketplace.
Please use this format when writing articles for KWIK Marketplace:
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don't try to please everyone! If you need help there are services that will write articles for you in the resource section on this page.
- Start with keyword research...STOP!!!
- What is keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of identifying search terms people use to find products, services, or content similar to your website.
For example, if you sell protein powder, you can presume people search for protein powder. But how many? And are they looking to buy it or for information? And is this better than other potential keywords such as whey protein powder, best protein powder, protein supplements, etc.?
- What is keyword research?
- Great keywords are what creates organic traffic. Here's a great article on Ahrefs, titled "How to Do Keyword Research for Affiliate Sites" that may help you. You can also study their "The Beginner's Guide to SEO" which will also help.
- Pay attention to secondary keywords. Secondary keywords are all the other keywords someone may search to find
this product or product category. If your main keyword is 50mm lens, for example, a few secondary keywords could be 50mm prime lens, buy 50mm lens, 50mm f 1.8, etc. You should add these into your article.
- Once you've researched what keywords to target for each page, it's time to optimise these pages for your chosen keywords.
- What is On-Page SEO?
- On Page SEO is the process of tweaking your website to increase traffic from search engines.
- The difference between this and SEO as a whole is that we're only focused on internal elements i.e. changes we make on the website and pages themselves.
- This generally refers to 3 categories of optimisations:
1. Creating content around keywords
2. Optimising content for keywords
3. Site structure and internal linking
- Or in short, it's about understanding what keywords people are searching that are relevant to your business, then creating and optimising your content so the intent and relevance for these keywords is clear to search engines.
- Meta Description
- Below the title, you'll find the Meta description text box. This also shows in the search results and while it won't help with rankings directly, it can help significantly with clickthrough rate.
- The key here is to write something that will convince someone to visit your page versus your competitors, the ad section is a wonderful example of this.
- Here's some guidelines to help:
- Include the main keyword – It doesn't really help SEO, but it'll show in bold which will stand out
- Copy competitors – Not literally copy/paste, but there's likely someone doing a good job of this
- Highlight features/benefits – Of the product, category, your article – sell them on clicking
- Include a call to action – Shop now!
- Use Capitalisation To Stand Out
- Maximum 156 characters – General guideline to avoid getting cut off
- Please have at least 4-5 relevant images and 1 video in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential reader and content your keyword.
- Focus on staying at 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Minimum of 1,000 words per post. Judos for 2,000+ words.
Login to KWIK Marketplace using this link: https://KwikMarketplace.com/wp-login.php If you have not got a login go to the bottom of the home page and click NEWAGE BRAND PARTNER REGISTRATION or click here.
You have now logged into the KWIK Marketplace WordPress website.
- Choose POST on the left side.
- Type in your title.
- On the right choose one CATEGORY.
- Add TAGS
- Choose a "Featured Image".
- Please do not edit any other features on the right.
- You will be using the WordPress editor.
- Click this link to learn how to use the WordPress Editor.
- Remember to keep it simple.
- Start adding your content; copy, images & videos.
- Make sure that you have at least 2 hyperlinks to your KWIK for the product or service you are writing about.
- When you're done choose from the bottom left corner "Save and Preview".
- Then hit PUBLISH in the upper right corner.
Copy the link of your article or review and promote it on your Social Media and our Kwik Marketplace Facebook page.