TranzactCard eZ Power Earn & Save Card
Introduction of an exciting new addition to the TranzactCard financial ecosystem—the eZ-Power Earn & Save Card.
Separate and distinct from the TranzactCard, the eZ-Power Card is a digital card that lives within our app. With it, members can immediately shop from 330 top national brands like Best Buy, Cabela’s, Disney, Home Depot, Macys, and many more.
The eZ-Power Card (digital) complements the TranzactCard (physical), creating a multi-card, multi-forum banking ecosystem. It adds a powerful vector of financial momentum by providing another way to reap the benefits of our Power Save and Power Spend programs — that’s why it’s called the eZ-Power Card!
With TranzactCard as an emerging pioneer in the Fintech space, the launch of the eZ-Power Card underscores our commitment to providing cutting-edge tools that empower financial well-being. This isn't just about introducing a new card; it’s about fortifying TranzactCard’s position as a modern Fintech platform.
Testing Power Save Features
Power Save is currently being built and tested. Once your Power Save account is live, the rebate portion from the merchant will feed directly into the Power Save program with a portion of every transaction funding your Power Save account. This feature will also be available with your TranzactCard as you make purchases outside of Z-Club with merchants that provide rebates that we can directly link to your Power Save account.
Don’t forget Power Spend!
With the eZ-Power Card rolling out during our transition to a new banking platform, it presents an excellent opportunity for members to continue with their Power Spend to earn Z-Bucks inside in the app.
Your eZ-Power Card purchases will continue to reward you with Z-Bucks. In other words, this is a digital way to earn Z-Bucks all from the convenience of the app.
Additionally, with the introduction of the eZ-Power Card, DBOs can still earn commissions, introduce potential TCMs and DBOs, and expand their digital branches as we transition to our enhanced banking platform.
Just in Time for the Holidays
The timing of this couldn't be better! With the holiday season fast approaching, the eZ-Power Card is a fantastic opportunity to experience the benefits of Power Spend as you shop for yourself and loved ones at over 330 top national brands.
The future is bright at TranzactCard! Thank you for joining us on this exciting journey.
The TranzactCard Team
329 Gift Card Brand...Click Sheet to See Large
A to C
C to M
M to T
T to Z
The eZ-Power Card is now available for all enrolled members! This feature is only available in the TranzactCard App so, if you haven’t already, download it now from the App Store or Google Play Store. To fund your eZ-Power Card and purchase gift cards, follow the steps below:
Funding Your eZ-Power Card
1. Login using the phone number you enrolled with. Enable FaceID if you wish.
2. Click on “Go to eZ-Power Program”.
3. View your eZ-Power Card dashboard.
4. Add funds to your eZ-Power Card by clicking “Fund Card”.
5. Enter credit card details and amount ($100 minimum). For now there is a 2% processor fee + $1.50 fixed fee. The 2% fee will not be applied when funded from a live TranzactCard bank account.
6. Your eZ-Power Card is now funded and you can start purchasing gift cards in the app!
Purchasing Gift Card
1. Click Purchase a Card.
2. To purchase a gift card for yourself, click My Card. Select the store and amount, then click Submit. Each gift card purchase incurs a Fixed Fee of $1.50.
3. Your gift card will appear under My Cards in the app, along with earned Z-Bucks! Click on the gift card you want to redeem.
4. You may switch gift cards to another store as many times as you like before activating it. You must activate your gift card before redeeming it.
5. Once your card is activated, you may redeem it in store or online. It cannot be switched to another store any longer.
6. To send a gift card to someone else, click Gift a Card. Select the type of card and amount, then enter either a phone number or email (not both).
7. The recipient will receive a link to access their gift card. Your name will appear above the gift card, along with a link to your replicated site (DBOs only).
Purchase a "Happy Birthday" and the recipient can choose their Gift Card.
Recipients can "Switch Card" from any of 330 brands.
The timing of this couldn't be better! With the holiday season fast approaching, the eZ-Power Card is a fantastic opportunity to experience the benefits of Power Spend as you shop for yourself and loved ones at over 330 top national brands. We hope you have a smooth and enjoyable experience using the the eZ-Power Card. If you experience any issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
Thank you for joining us on this exciting journey.
Q: Is the eZ-Power Card a replacement for the TranzactCard?
A: No, the eZ-Power Card is not a replacement for the TranzactCard. The eZ-Power Card is an additional FinMo Banking tool, separate from the TranzactCard bank card.
Q: When will I receive funds in a Power Save account?
A: Power Savings will be earned and applied only after you have an active Power Save account. Purchases during testing will not be retroactively applied.
Q: Why introduce the eZ-Power Card now?
A: Due to our rapid growth during the pre-launch phase, we're rolling out the eZ-Power Card earlier than planned. It also allows members to keep earning dollar for dollar Z-Bucks while we migrate to a new banking platform.
Q: Is the eZ-Power Card just a temporary feature?
A: No, it's here to stay. The eZ-Power Card is a permanent FinMo Banking solution in the TranzactCard ecosystem.
Q: Can I use my eZ-Power Card to buy things at stores that aren't online?
A: Yes, when you use your eZ-Power Card to purchase a gift card (e.g., Nike) that has both online and physical locations, you can use that gift card in person or through the online store using the unique bar code on the merchant card that is available inside your TranzactCard App.
Q: Do I have to go through KYC to get an eZ-Power Card?
A: No, the eZ-Power Card will automatically appear in the app when available. You will simply need to fund the eZ-Power Card through the mobile TranzactCard app, and you will have access to your eZ-Power Card right away.
Q: How do I access my eZ-Power Card to fund and purchase gift cards?
A: You can fund your eZ-Power Card through the mobile TranzactCard app.